Rubies and Purls

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Pre-Draft~Draft...Am I Spinning Up Fiber or Writing a Book?

I pre-drafted some of the wool. It goes against some advice, and totally with other advice. But it's only like 1/3 of it, so I don't feel bad and besides if it really makes a difference I'll get to see it in the process :). If I can get consistently thin yarn I'll probably kool-aid or food color dye each ply a seperate color gradient, and then ply them together. So Red+Blue+Purple or Blue+Yellow+Green in a sunset sort of color path:). Of course Red+Yellow+Orange would look spiffy too:D.

I'm still building the wheel. If you're curious you can check out the 411 with no pics yet @ spinning on a dime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Search Engine Optimization and Free Submission

Search Engine Optimization and Free Submission
chat